Meadowbrook response to COVID-19
Things may look different when you come to visit us at Meadowbook Pediatrics. To help protect our patients and their families from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have instituted a number of new Policies and Procedures:
1. All staff are wearing masks in the office
2. We ask patients (age premitting) and caregivers to wear masks as well
3. Patients are taken directly to exam rooms - no more waiting in the waiting room
4. Thorough disinfection of exam rooms between patients
5. Increased use of Telemedicine to keep sick patients at home when possible
Visiting the office during COVID-19
Vaccination and health maintenance visits are as important as ever during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Routine well visits for all ages are still recommended.
Call the office for more info on the steps we are taking to protect the health of our patients and families during well visits.
We are doing our best to keep sick patients at home. We now offer Telemedicine visits so you can see the doctors you trust without having to leave home.
For patients who need to be seen by a doctor in person, reserved afternoon hours are available. Call the office or doctor on call if you aren't sure which kind of visit is right for you.