COVID Vaccine Info
We are excited to offer COVID19 vaccines and boosters for patients ages 6 months and above in our office! If you are interested in getting this vaccine for your child please call our office or email us to schedule. If you have questions for your doctor about COVID vaccines please call our office. We are happy to discuss why we strongly recommend this vaccine for all eligible patients.
Meadowbrook response to COVID-19
Things may look different when you come to visit us at Meadowbook Pediatrics. To help protect our patients and their families from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have instituted a number of new Policies and Procedures:
1. All staff are wearing masks in the office
2. We ask patients (age permitting) and caregivers to wear masks as well
3. Patients are taken directly to exam rooms
4. Thorough disinfection of exam rooms between patients
5. Increased use of Telemedicine to keep sick patients at home when possible
Visiting the office during COVID-19
Vaccination and health maintenance visits are as important as ever during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Routine well visits for all ages are still recommended.
Call the office for more info on the steps we are taking to protect the health of our patients and families during well visits.
We are currently seeing sick patients in the office. We offer Telemedicine visits if patient or family member is positive for COVID.
Call the office to schedule a sick appointment.